Church History Pictures
Church Building

1897- 1953
The stone church became too small to hold the booming post-World War II congregation.
The building had to be torn down to construct the new church on the same site.
During the construction, worship was held in Roosevelt School auditorium

In 1923 a beautiful stained glass

Shepherd Window

was presented

by Mrs. William Reehl

as a memorial to her husband.

Current Church Building Under Construction,